Monday, February 3, 2020

Celebrate Good Times

I have already had a lot of things to celebrate this year, including my Dad's 66th birthday at the beginning of January.

The new Celebrate Today collection was perfect for this layout as the blue and green tones just happened to match the photos from the day!



I paired Mint, Bluebird and Lagoon for this layout, and the patterned paper made a wonderful background.




I also added some fun stitched circle embellishments and some Celebrate Today Picture My Life Cards as well as a few stamped sentiments from the Birthday Joy stamp set.




I really like the clean and simple lines of this layout paired with the little details such as the die cut tree border and the stamped star circles.

If you've had something to celebrate recently, why not share it with us over at Heart 2 Heart? We'd love to see your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!