Sunday, February 2, 2020

February SOTM Blog Hop - Cherishing Her

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring February's SOTM, which is Cherishing Her, a set of 23 stamps.



If you have come here from Brenda's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


This month we have 22 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I love all the sentiments on this stamp set for the wonderful women in our lives. I decided to create a layout about me and my twin sister, as we always crack ourselves up with stupid selfies and have a laugh, but I also know she is there for me in a heartbeat when I need her.

I used a Mix-In paper for the background, mixed with some Sangria and Ballerina accents to create this layout.



I used the 'sister' stamp and then masked the stamp to add the extra 's' as well as some little hearts as I thought they were cute! The stitched circle thin cuts were stamped with the floral bouquet stamp to create a background.



I inked up a wooden bird from the Spruced Up Wooden Shapes in Sangria ink, and also added some white pearls. The quote is also from the February stamp set, and is perfect for these photos.



I love the mix of Sangria, Ballerina and Nectarine together, and the Stamp of the Month is definitely one I will be reaching for to create layouts about all of the important women I know.

Now "Hop" on over to Kim's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the February SOTM is only available until 29th February!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

12 comments:

  1. Awwww...so sweet! And how you masked the stamp is genious! I'm going to need to follow your lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love how you used the bouquet stamp to create the stitched die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout in one of my favorite color combinations. So glad you used this stamp in a scrapbook layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I too love how you masked the word sister to make it sisters. I am going to have to do that as I have 3 little sisters and so have lots of layouts that could use this. LOL. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you and your Sister the cutest?!! Adding an "S" to sister was so smart! Love your tone on tone stamping too and just everything about your beautiful page! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. I love the circles with the flowers and the prominent sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used the image as a background stamp for the wording.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! The way you altered "sister," the subtle background paper you created, the entire layout...just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful what cool techniques! I hope you are keeping this one for you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see a layout used with this stamp set - the sentiment is perfect for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwww, how sweet! I never would've thought to use this set for layouts and you know I LOVE ME SOME layouts! TFS, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! I love the colors with the black/white photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!