Monday, February 10, 2020

Celebrate Today Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Celebrate Today Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s February Featured collection, Celebrate Today.


I was so drawn to the brig colours to document my niece’s third birthday party, as her cake was an amazing Peppa Pig layered creation.



I love the little stickers that come with the collection and the gorgeous Zip Strips, and I had fun using silver Stickles to add extra bling to the layout.



How gorgeous is this cake sticker? It perfectly matched the Celebrate Today  Picture My Life card that I used to journal the event. I added some more Stickles too!



The bold colours of this collection are perfect for birthday parties or any celebration.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Creating with Kara Davies.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Lauren, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are perfect for the cake!! Nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the cake sticker goes so well with the cake photos - the colours & pattern were perfect for Peppa Pig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a perfect paper pack for this birthday! And what a cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!