Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day-Stitched Together

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

I love the tongue in cheek sentiments of the new Mother stamp set, Amazing Mother, and so I had to use one on my Mother's Day card!




I took inspiration from this sketch to create my Mother's Day card, as well as the Angel Mother challenge over at Heart 2 Heart..




I love the colour combination of this card- the pretty patterned papers in the Stitched Together collection made it easy to create a fun, floral look with the cheeky sentiment! I added some red gems and red shimmer trim from my stash, as well as fussy cutting a flower from the Stitched Together PML cards.



I'd love for you to join us over at H2H challenges this week to show us your Mother themed projects.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect use of the sketch! I love the combination of patterns and colors that you used. Nicely done! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! Love the papers and the fun sentiment♥
    Thank you for joining the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!