Monday, June 8, 2020

Tagged with Hugs

Image may contain: text that says 'Challenge theme: Tags Challenge end date: June 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm Heart2Hear Challenges heart2heartchallenges.blogs blogspot.'


This week at Heart To Heart Challenges, the theme is tags!

Handily, the June Stamp of the Month is Garden Tags, and so I decided to use these tags on my project.

I was totally inspired by my wonderful team member Melissa's design, and so I decided to create a similar design but using bright, bold colours. I paired together the Stitched Together papers with some cardstock and added a coloured tag.



I used a small sentiment from the You Make Me Happy stamp set so as not to detract from thew bold floral design. 

The finishing touch was some Peacock Stitched Ribbon to match with the Stitched Together theme of my card and I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!