Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Happiest Place Blog Hop

Welcome to our Happiest Place Blog Hop!

If you have come here from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.



This month we have 14 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this special collection and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Here in New Zealand we don't often get to go to Disneyland, but of course the Happiest Place collection is much more than that! I have visions of graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, important celebrations- the list is endless.

I was going to share a black tie event layout but my order didn't arrive until late yesterday so I have only had time to whip up this quick masculine card before heading out to my partner's father's birthday.

One of my favourite things about this collection is the Silver Foil coordinating cardstock- here you can see I used at a feature for this card.



I kept with a red, black and white theme since the recipient is a Crusaders Rugby fan and these are the team colours. The stamps are from the Party Time set and then I added a Candy Apple Stitched Circle and some Black and White Dots for a fun little embellishment.

Now "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! The colors work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted on Michelle's blog that I was probably going to get an extra pack of the holigraphic paper because it's so versatile. Welp...you've now changed that from "probably" to "definitely." Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! So impactful with the red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!