Friday, July 10, 2020

Summer Vibes Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Summer Vibes Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris, then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s July Featured collection, Summer Vibes.


I definitely need some summer vibes- as I sit here my fire is roaring and I have a cup of tea in my hands to warm them up! I thought I would share some more of my Fiji holiday photos with you using this collection.

One of our day trips into Fiji was to Malamala Beach Club, a tiny island that has a private beach party club. We had our own little cabana and a personal waiter, and we made the most of the beautiful beach and the extensive cocktail menu!

Here is the full two page layout, using the beautiful floral paper in small amounts to help frame all of the photos.



On the left hand side you can see I have used a lot of the Summer Vibes stickers to accent the page, as well as toning down the paper packet with the addition of coordinating cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Summer Vibes scrapbooking stamp set, and used one of the PML cards for the journalling.



On the right hand side, I used more stickers for accenting, as well as another PML card and another stamp from the scrapbooking stamp set. I also used the coconut from the Summer Vibes cardmaking stamp set to match my own coconut cocktail!



This exclusive collection is only available during July and August, and I encourage you to think ahead for your upcoming summer adventures!

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!