Thursday, September 10, 2020

Bloom With Grace Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Bloom With Grace Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s September Featured collection, Bloom With Grace



I wanted to do a single page layout that showcased the beautiful Paper Packet and Sticker Sheet from this collection. 

I used one of the patterned papers as the background for this single 12x12 layout, and then added two of the zip strips and a strip of the new Sundance cardstock down the left hand side.



I used the beautiful bold stickers from the sheet to create the title and the main sunflower bundle, and I also added some of the sunflower stamps from the Bloom With Grace Cardmaking Stamp Set.



I matted the larger photo with one of the Bloom With Grace Picture My Life Cards, and also added a larger sunflower stamp from the Bloom With Grace Scrapbooking Stamp Set.



The journal box and heart stickers are also from the matching Bloom With Grace Sticker Sheet, but you can purchase the paper packet with or without this sticker sheet.

This exclusive collection is only available during September and October.  If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz.

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting!