Monday, December 7, 2020

Party Time Scrapbook Layout

This week at Heart 2 Heart, the theme is Party Time!


This is great timing, because my son has his birthday right before Christmas and so sometimes it is hard to focus on that when everything seems to be about Santa and shopping. 

I created a fun layout for his birthday photos using the Party Time Paper Packet and Sticker Sheet paired with the Party Time Coordinating Cardstock


I wanted to showcase some of the fun papers, and the streamer background absolutely says Birthday for me! I love the present paper too, so I added some fun squares of this paper as a feature.

I created the title using the Wishing You Everything Stamp and Thin Cuts, using Lagoon and Sapphire ink, and then added a cluster of stamps and sticker beside the journal box. 

I can't wait for my son's birthday in a couple of weeks to get some photos on this layout- it will be great to have yet another 2020 layout finished!

If you have any Party Time themed projects, we would love for you to share them with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!