Monday, January 18, 2021

Slimline Celebration Card

Welcome to the first H2H challenge of 2021!

This week we are focusing on slimline cards. 

I wanted to start off pretty simple and show you all a basic card using the Party Time Paper Packet and a Slimline Card Base, as a lot of you won't have the thin cuts that go with this size of card yet. 


I cut the balloons using the You Are Here Cricut collection in Lemonade, Green Apple and Sapphire cardstock.

I did use the new Pennant Thin Cuts for the sentiment banner, which are a great idea instead of trying to dovetail if you are like me and can never get your sides even!

Using a bold paper, large sentiment and one main embellishment is all I need to create fun, exciting slimline cards. If you'd like to share your slimline cards, link up with us at H2H!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!