Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January/February Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop!  We will be featuring all of the new goodies from the January/February supplemental catalogue.  If you have come here from Gina's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.
 

This month we have 19 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using new products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I decided to showcase the beautiful new Happiness Lives Here Paper Packet and Sticker Sheet, as well as the sweetest stamp set ever, Home Sweet Home (I used the set with the thin cuts but you can purchase this stamp set without them). 


 



I am about to move into my new home, which I have built with my partner, and so this paper packet and stamp set immediately jumped out at me! I wanted to create a layout to celebrate this big milestone event. 


This two page layout has such a whimsical, homey feel and even matches the decor I will have!


Here's a closer look at the left hand side of the page. I used White Daisy Cardstock as the base, and added some of the cute Blue Belle stitched look paper, as well as a touch of the floral paper from the paper collection. 


I added some of the heart stickers from the collection, as well as the new Happiness Lives Here Wood Shapes. The sentiment is from the Home Sweet Home stamp set- isn't it just such a lovely image? I love that the thin cuts make it so easy to get the banner look as well, and the words are separate so they are really easy to line up and stamp using our clear blocks. 


I fell in love with this little house immediately, and then when my stamp set came I realized it was actually quite big! I stamped the house in Toffee ink onto sage cardstock, and once again used the thin cuts to get a precise cut around the stamped image. As you can see, I also added some journaling lines and another few stickers and wood shapes. 


The right had side of this page is designed for three photos, and I love the look of the Kraft cardstock photo mats with this collection. Even though it is not a listed coordinating colour, I think Kraft goes with everything!


I added the wooden zip strip to the layout, as one of the floral border stickers, just to add some extra design elements to the pages. I then added a cute tag from the sticker sheet and added some of the Gold Glitter Gems for some subtle bling on the page. 


Lastly, I added this sentiment and key from the Home Sweet Home stamp set as it was the perfect title for our new house build. I am so excited to get the key and start living with my partner, it only took three years!

Now "Hop" on over to Becca's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Perfect timing for the stamp set/Thin Cuts and paper packet to be released now when you are getting ready to move into your new home. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. It’s going to really show off your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new home! How exciting -- and even more exciting when you can add your photos to this wonderful memory page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new home! This layout will document it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific layout for a new home - I bet you can’t wait to move in! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love all the details....just great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! It will be perfect for you move, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new home! The Kraft paper really goes great with this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!