Monday, May 3, 2021

Celebrating Connections

 


This week at Heart 2 Heart, we are all about celebrating connections!

The layout I am sharing with you today has multiple layers of connection.

First- the layout shows the connection between myself and my wonderful fiance. We are celebrating here for a 40th birthday- another connection. And this layout was inspired by one of my scrappy friends Laura, which is the final connection!

I used the brand new You Are Enough Cardstock to create this layout. The photo does not do it justice as it is a stunning rose gold foil. I pieced together 13 squares of the cardstock, mixing foil and plain, at 2.5 inches square. I added a photo mat in Sapphire Cardstock, and created a beautiful butterfly embellishment using the new Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts then matted the squares on White Daisy and Blue Belle Cardstock. Lastly, I stamped the celebrate title in Sapphire Ink using the Party Girl stamp set.

We would love to see your card, scrapbook page or paper project celebrating connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!