Sunday, May 2, 2021

May SOTM - Flowers for You Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring May's SOTM, which is Flowers For You, a set of 14 stamps.  

If you have come here from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 17 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I created this quick and easy card by stamping  the floral bunches on to the end of a tag I cut using the this cuts. I then recreated the same stamped look at the top of the card with Flamingo and Avocado inks. This is such an easy way to make a crad that looks cohesive without a lot of different embellishments or colours.

Now "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

8 comments:

  1. I really love how you used this stamp set, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique way to incorporate the tag thin cut - so cute! I'm always looking for ways to use these, and this inspired me. Thank you! (Aggie from Arrows of Hope Designs - Google won't let me sign in) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different approach to this stamp set - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Great idea to use with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!