Thursday, July 15, 2021

Australasian Wander Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Wander Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Doreen then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s July Featured collection, Wander


I love the outdoors aspect of this collection, as we go camping every New Year. I have created this single page layout as the opening page to my 2021 album.

I used the Wander Paper Packet as the base of this layout, and look at how cute the zip strip is! All the icons are so fun too, and match with the paper. I also added the title, the tent and the trees using the Cricut Wander Collection and cut them out using the Wander Coordinating Cardstock


I had fun with the stamps too- I used Peacock and Paprika inks to stamp some images onto my layout using the Wander Scrapbooking Stamp Set. The crosses, dotted line and Adventure title are all from the stamp set. 


The Happy title was also cut using the Cricut collection- I love how you can customize it with any colours you want to use!

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappychicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!