Tuesday, July 6, 2021

It's A Star Wars Banner Day!


 This week at H2H we wanted to see your fun banner ideas!

I recently did this Star Wars layout and I haven't had a chance to share it yet, but luckily it features some banners that I cut from PML cards. Here is the full layout. As you can see, I used a mix of the Stars and Sparklers Collection and the Happiest Place Coordinating Cardstock.


On the left hand side, I added lots of different stamped stars from the Stars and Sparklers Cardmaking Stamp Set in Sapphire, Bluebird and Carolina ink. The title is also from this stamp set. Some of the stars were directly stamped onto my layout base, and I also used the thin cuts from the stamp set for the larger stars. The banner is a cut up piece from the Stars and Sparklers Picture My Life Cards.


On the right I added more stamped stars, another PML banner, a PML sentiment and then stamped some journal lines and matted them using a piece of the Stars and Sparklers Paper Packet. This starry paper paired so well the the Happiest Place Coordinating Cardstock with the silver foiled stars. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!