Sunday, August 1, 2021

Australiasian SOTM Blog Hop- Tutti Frutti Summer


Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scrappychicks then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a quick card that features Close To My Heart’s August Stamp of the Month, Tutti Frutti Summer.


I wanted to create a fun and easy card using this stamp set, so I used the grapes and random stamped them on White Daisy cardstock using Sangria ink. I then matted it on Sangria cardstock, added the sentiment onto the Stitched Circles, and added a Cricut cut wine glass to keep with the theme.

The thing I love about this card is that you could do the same with any of the other sentiments and fruits, changing up the colours and the Cricut cut- for example random stamping the lemons with Lemonade ink and using Lemonade cardstock, and using a pitcher of lemonade as the Cricut cut. I might even give that a try myself!

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Creative Inspirations.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!