Saturday, September 11, 2021

Core Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our Core Catalog Blog Hop!  We will be featuring some of the new products available now in the new Core Catalog.  

If you have come here from Haley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 14 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 I wanted to create a bright and happy layout for my son's birthday party photos using some of the fun new product. Here's a look at the two page layout- let's have a closer look at all the new products used on these scrapbook pages.

On the left hand side of the page, I started off by using the Noteworthy Paper Packet as the main paper. The music notes went perfectly with the music themed birthday party! 

I used the new colour Capri Cardstock for a photo mat and accent strip- how beautiful is this colour? Then I added some stickers from the new Smarty Pants Sticker Sheet and used the Smarty Pants Zip Strip for the rainbow accent.


I also used the new Smarty Pants Picture My Life Cards to mat the journal circle I created using the Smarty Pants Stamp Set and Thin Cuts


On the right hand side of the layout, I kept with the same layout and matted my photos in Lemonade Cardstock as well as using more of the musical note paper.


The title was stamped using the awesome new Celebration Alphabet stamp set- you can stamp the outline and the inside separately and create any colour combo you want! I used Nectarine, LemonadeCandy Apple, Avocado and Sapphire inks to create this. The little "happy" above the stamped alphabet comes from the new Love Story Scrapbooking stamp set.


The last new product I used on this layout was the gorgeous Capri Glitter Paper- it doesn't look this dark in real life and it added a fun,. party themed touch to the layout. 


Now "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Here's a quick visual list of all the new products I used on this layout for reference. 










8 comments:

  1. What a great layout to commemorate a special birthday boy and his celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you grouped these new products together. They look great with your design and that alpha stamp set is PERFECT for the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so many products working together to make this a perfect layout for your son's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How PERFECT are those papers and stamps for this layout?! Beautiful job scrapbooking this fun memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The music note paper is perfect for this layout and I love the stamped title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful birthday layout! The papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout! I love the pops of color. They really make the photos shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!