Thursday, September 2, 2021

September SOTM - Grateful for This Life Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is Grateful For This Life, a set of 16 stamps.  


If you have come here from The Inky Scrapper, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 13 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 The large sentiments in this stamp set made it perfect for a slimline card- I grabbed one of my Slimline Card Bases long with the Stamp of the Month and got to work!


I used lots of new colours to create this card- I stamped the sentiment in Harbour Ink on Papaya Cardstock. I love how you can mix and match all of these sentiments to find a greeting just right for any occasion.


I then used the new Layered Flowers Thin Cuts to add a floral embellishment to my card using Harbour, Rosemary, Paprika and Papaya Cardstock as well as the new Harbour Glitter Paper. Look at the gorgeous stitching detail in these thin cuts! I also popped up one of the flowers with some Thin 3D Foam Tape for some added dimension.


Now "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until the 30th September!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

8 comments:

  1. I love your color combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! I love the dimension on your flowers and how well all the sentiments balance each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the die cut flowers and the colors you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choice! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now I am VERY GRATEFUL that I added those flower die cuts to my last order because--wow! That's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!