Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Love Card for Color Dare #486

 I have been able to do a bit of crafting over the weekend, thanks to the challenges and prompts I keep finding!

This week's Color Dare was quite specific, but one I could manage!


I started off with a Candy Apple card base, complimented by Lilac and Flamingo colours for my other colours.


I added Black and White as my neutrals, and finished off with some Purple Glitter Gems .

I hand stamped all the little xoxos onto the Candy Apple hexagon, and the 'love" is a a thin cut. 

You will notice that this is a gatefold card too, so it will open up for a message to be written inside.

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a specific Color Dare challenge this week but you’ve aced it! Lovely card and great choice of colours. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty choice of colors and meeting all the requirements for this challenge, love the plaid. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's simply beautiful.. thank you for participating in color dare challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of purple (lilac) with the Candy apple red and pink flamingo. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!