Tuesday, April 11, 2023

AHSC 520

 Another week, another AHSC!

I had my new watering can stamp set out, as well as the Cosette stickers, and so my first step was to stamp the can on the circle sticker and colour it in, then I used a sentiment from the Cosette Cardmaking Stamp Set. 


I immediately knew I wanted to use the Cosette cardmaking stamp set for the leaves as well, but I think I overestimated how big the leaves were, so after playing around with some combinations of leaf layering I decided to go a bit rogue and only layer the leaves along the bottom.


I finished by layering the card with Honey Butter cardstock and some of the Cosette paper. I felt like it needed some more grounding at the top, and so a strip of Pine on the top of the Honey Butter just provided that extra finishing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!