Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Australasian Silhouettes Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Silhouttes Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scrappychicks then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features a silhouette stamp from the Rewards Your Way , called Rock On.


I am going to the Foo Fighters concert next year, so I wanted to make a layout in advance and be organised. 

I used Capri, Black and Shortbread as the main featured colours of this layout, accented with Black Glitter. I used the silhouette of the concert goers along the bottom of the page, stamping in both capri and Black, in order to create a border.


I used the fun Celebration stamp set for the title that reminds me of the silhouette theme as you stamp the shadow part first and then you can fill in the alphas with whichever colour you want. I accented the whole page with some of the Capri Shimmer Brush, which I splattered around the layout. 


I then used the Tag thin cuts to create a journal, adding another silhouette stamp as an accent.


I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, The Scrapbooking Photographer.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Looks fabulous, and how organised to have the layout all ready in advance. Enjoy the concert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!