Monday, April 10, 2023

Australasian Cosette Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome aboard our Cosette Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scissors Paper Heart then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a single page layout that features Close To My Heart’s April Featured collection, Cosette

I knew that I wanted to feature as many of the Cosette papers as possible, without distracting too much from the photos. I did some strips of the different papers in varying widths, and layered them on some French Vanilla cardstock along with the black floral Zip Strips. 

I matted the photos in Honey Butter cardstock, which is one of the colours in this collection and pairs beautifully with the Pine and Mist. You will see a cute watercolour strip next to the purple flower, which is from the Cosette sticker sheet. 


The yellow flower paper was quite stark right next to the French Vanilla cardstock, so I sponged some Toffee ink on the paper strips of this to provide some contrast. I also added a cute journal tab sticker from the Cosette sticker sheet. 

The Cosette die cuts are such a dream to work with- you can leave them plain but here I have sponged them with Toffee ink. The smaller one above was completely sponged with Mulberry ink and left to dry. I added some layered leaved stamped in Pine on Pine cardstock from the Cosette Cardmaking stamp set. The final touch was some of the Blue Belle Pearls in the centre of each flower and some scattered around the page as well. 

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love fopr you to leave a comment before you head off to see what Scrappychicks has created!

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is great! I love the way you've showcased so many papers from this awesome pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and use of the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!