Sunday, August 20, 2023

Memory Lane/Gnomes for Autumn Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our August Specials Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scrappy Chicks then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features one of Close To My Heart’s August Featured collections, A Gnome For All Seasons- Autumn.


I wanted to show that this paper can be used for projects other than Autumn themed layouts and cards, and so I scrapbooked my son's football team photo using the Paper Packet, as well as adding some of the stickers from the sticker sheet.


The papers really hold their own against the team photo, and mimic the stripes of the uniform as well as the green. 


I also used three different football stamp sets- Soccer with Heart, Buddies- Joey and the fun new Let's Play. The Let's Play stamp set also provided the stamped stars and titles. I used the stickers from the Gnomes For Autumn collection to add some banners at the top of the page, and a washi tape look.

The final touch was to add the team year in Almond cardstock using the Numbers Thin Cuts. 

I encourage you all to think outside the box when looking at papers like this- just because it specifies Autumn in the name, doesn't mean it can't be used for other projects!

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, The Scrapbooking Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!