Sunday, September 10, 2023

The Good Life Australasian Blog Hop

 


Hello and welcome aboard The Good Life Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Scrappychicks then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s September Featured collection, The Good Life.


I have wanted to do this layout sketch for a while, and The Good Life papers were the perfect mix of patterns and colours for some group photos of a Wild West themed dress up party I went to. 


I cut the patterned papers at 2 inches and then added some stamped images to the Toffee and Mist cardstock with Mocha and Harbour ink, using the Harvest Blessings stamp set for some extra detail.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Lynda Mowat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!