Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My top 10 for 2014



Who would have thought when I started this blog that I would be part of an amazing group of people in the Close To Heart Community? The feedback, comments and love I have received from sharing my projects has been overwhelming and I loved looking back at the top projects this year. Then I thought, why not share them with you?

Coming in at number 10 is this adorable fox card.

Number nine is one of my favourite scrapbook pages documenting my little photobomber in action!

The eighth most popular post for 2014 is this "sweet" gable box.

In seventh place was my experiment with a gel card.

Sitting in sixth place is this festive candy cane wreath, yummy and decorative at the same time!

Another scrapbook layout for number five, this time using the new Heartstrings paper pack.

This floral gift box comes in at number four.

My favourite layout of 2014 comes in at number three, as cupcakes and glitter is always a great combination!

A 60th birthday pop up card makes it to the number two spot.

Finally, in first position and my most popular project, are these gift card holders I made using the Snowhaven paper pack and the October SOTM.

I would love to know which one you like the best! If there is anything you would like to see more of in 2015, please let me know. I also have lots of giveaways, blog hops, link ups and other exciting ideas planned for 2015, it is going to be a crafty year for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!