Wednesday, November 4, 2015

White Pines Wednesday 1


Christmas is coming, and the CTMH White Pines range is perfect for documenting those special seasonal moments. I like to plan ahead, and so today is the first of my White Pines Wednesday posts featuring ideas with this beautiful range.

I know I will have lots of photos from Christmas Day, and so I have already prepared a double page layout using the White Pines Paper Packet. This layout is Pattern Eleven from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2.



The Cranberry Fundamental Assortment have adorable wooden pieces that add a fun touch to the left hand side of the page, and I added some of the Red Enamel Gems as well. The Christmas tree was stamped using the White Pines Scrapbooking WOTG stamp set on Fern Cardstock with Fern Ink, and I cut this out from the Artistry cartridge. I added a star to the top of the tree from the Gold Fundamental Assortment.



I love the new White Pines Complements stickers and accents such as these presents and the ornament, which I have jazzed up using the Fern Thick Twine and Cranberry Fundamental Assortment.



The plastic accents in the White Pines Complements are a great flat addition to your pages, and the Dec 25 and floral sticker add interest to my journal box. I have also added a Glacier Fundamental Assortment wooden arrow to point towards one of the photo boxes.



The reason I have added the arrow is because I have made this particular photo into a waterfall series using Flip Flaps Small Assortment. This will be great for a series of photos such as opening presents, seeing my Dad dressed as Santa, or an unexpected moment. This could also be used for hidden photos or journalling if wished.



Here is the full layout with Flip Flaps ready to be completed after Christmas Day!



Be sure to come back next Wednesday, when I will be sharing one of my favourite Home Decor items using the White Pines range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!