Sunday, April 24, 2016

I is for Ink Blot


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter I. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their I element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Wendy then you're on the right track!

For my I, I am featuring the Ink Blot stamp set. This versatile stamp set can be used for a variety of things, and I love it with masculine, sporty layouts.


Here I have created a layout using the Urban Paper Packet paired with some Ink Blots randomly stamped to look like mud splashes.



The Fundamental Stickers and Urban Complements also add an extra bit of interest to this layout, and I wrote the journalling on a retired sticker.



The Fundamental Stickers and Urban Complements also add an extra bit of interest to this layout, and I wrote the journalling on a retired sticker.



The title was made using a sentiment and alphas from the Fundamental Sticker Sheet, and I laced it on a scrap of Urban paper.

I love how this layout turned out, and my husband was enthusiastic about my scrapbooking layout for once as he was the star!

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Linda.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Saffron, Whisper
Embellishments: Brave Enamel ShapesFundamental Stickers Enchantment PackUrban Complements
Ink: Slate
Paper Packet: Urban
Stamp set: Ink Blot

4 comments:

  1. I love both Urban and the Ink Blot stamps! What a great combo! I love the idea of adding in the Fundamental stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set!!! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban has been my favorite from the beginning. I agree that Urban and blots are a great combo.... I have the stamp set and have never used it, guess it's time to get it out and play a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layouts! this stampset & paper is perfect for this subject matter... Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!