Thursday, December 15, 2016

Oh Deer! CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Oh Deer! Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s December Featured Collection, Oh Deer!


I love the soft colours of this paper packet, especially the mix of Sea Glass, Cranberry and Kraft.

I have created a starry layout for this year's Santa photo- Santa had a space themed grotto and so the boys loved it!

I used the polka dot paper as a background, adding a strip of Sea Glass cardstock to the side of the page and coordinating with Bamboo and Cranberry cardstock. I used one of the Oh Deer! PML cards to create the title.



I used some of the red stickers from the Oh Deer! Complements to carry the red theme, and this bow was the perfect topper for the present I cut using Kraft cardstock and the Gift Thin Cuts.



I added some interest the the bottom right side of the photo mat by adding a sticker and die cut from the Oh Deer! Complements as well as some Red Shimmer Trim beside the photo mat. I also created a diagonal cluster using some Cranberry stars cut on my Cricut and the Red Enamel Gems.



I created a Christmas tree at the top left corner by using a red star and the triangle from the Oh Deer! Complements, and adding a trunk cut from Kraft cardstock. I also added a red star sticker to the 'i' in 'Magical'.



The result is this starry Santa layout with pops of red!



This exclusive collection is only available until the end of this month. This Workshop Your Way collection can be yours for just $46NZD.  Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Passionate About Pages.

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with your page. Funny Santa is heading to outer space, for all the Alien Children to get presents too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "magical" layout, cute kids as well,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!