Thursday, March 2, 2017

Featured Products Blog Hop- Dreamin' Big

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Dreamin' Big.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Annette you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

I decided to create three cards using the Dreamiin' Big thin cuts and stamp set bundle, which is on special this month for 25% off!



Here is the full trio- I love the soft Juniper paired with pops of Pomegranate and the woodgrain paper. I used leftover scraps from a previous cardmaking kit to put these together.



The first card uses the sentiment from the stamp set, which I accented with some of the Dreamin' Big Complements.



For the second card, I used the thin cuts for the butterfly and added a trail from a retired stamp set. I also used another sentiment to make this card quite generic and suitable for a variety of uses.



For the third card, I stamped the dragonfly on Juniper cardstock with Juniper ink and then cut it out using the thin cuts. The sentiment is from the Some Kinda Wonderful stamp set. I added some Durable Studs to make this card slightly more masculine.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Donna. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Complete list of blogs participating:
1. Corinna Murphy  
2.  Annette Clark 
3.  Lauren Moore 
4. Donna Digby

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! Love the soft colours that you pulled from the paper packet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards! Love how you did the trail across the squares on your butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!