Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kaleidoscope Paper Feature

Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop, featuring the Kaleidoscope Paper Packet.

If you have arrived here from Shaunna's Blog then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a layout made with Close To My Heart’s Kaleidioscope Papers, a beautifully fun paper collection perfect for spring, Easter and Birthday photos.

Here is the layout before I put any photos on it. I used the paper as a background on my layout, along with some of the coordinating cardstock.


The December SOTM added a fun party banner to the bottom left of my layout, which I embellished with pink flamingo dots.



Here is the finished layout with journalling and some stamped embellishments.



For the left hand side I cut out the title using my Cricut, and added some journalling and a date stamp. These photos of my boys and husband happened on my birthday, and I loved them so much that I had to include them on this otherwise girly layout.



Later in the evening we went out for dinner, which is the theme of the right hand side. This was a special dinner as we used to go this restaurant every year, but this was the first year it had re-opened after the earthquakes so it was great to go back! I added some more journalling in the pocket I made, talking about how special the evening was.



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  Denise Tarlinton's blog, Scrap Stamp Share.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Canary, Gypsy, Pear, White Daisy
Embellishments: Brushed Assortment, Creme Brulee Baker's Twine, Flamingo Dots, Mini Stapler
Ink: Gypsy
Paper Packets: Free To Be Me, Kaleidoscope
Stamp sets: Candlelight Garden, Dated, Documenting Moments

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Love the colours and how well they worked with your photos and the Twins layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Lauren.Like the December stamp of the month touch. This paper certainly lends well to Birthdays - you look like you had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaleidoscope is such a nice background to your pages. Love the Twins title!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!