Saturday, December 19, 2015

ABC Blog Hop- Z


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Z. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their Z element will be featured in their post.


If you came from Darlys then you're on the right track!

For my Z, I wanted to feature the beauty of New Zealand!

I am planning a road trip with my Dad and sister in January, and I know we will see some stunning New Zealand scenery. I had a layout left over from a consultant workshop, and since I don't like to waste my creations I have jazzed this up with some road trip and New Zealand themed embellishments, ready for photos.


Here is the double page layout- the fruity papers will complement this trip well as we are going to where fruit is famous! I cut out the shaped stamp image, the Away We Go title and the mountains from the Artistry cartridge. 



This New Zealand stamp was perfect as an accent to the road trip layout. I love the hashtag stamp set too, perfect for summer holidays!




I look forward to sharing this layout with photos and journalling after my road trip is complete. 

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Diana of Farmer Di Stamps.

In case you get lost along the way, click here for a complete list of participants!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Honey, Juniper, White Daisy
Cricut Cartridge: Artistry
Embellishments: Silver Sequins, Silver Shimmer Trim
Ink: Black, Juniper
Paper packet: Taste of Summer
Stamp sets: Documenting MomentsHit The Road, New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and what a great layout! Love the New Zealand stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout to showcase New Zealand ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!