Wednesday, January 20, 2016

La Vie En Rose Featured Paper Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop, featuring the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet.

This is the start of today's blog hop, or you may have arrived here from Doris.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a layout I have created for Valentines Day featuring the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet. Scroll down for close ups and then the completed layout.

I mixed the La Vie En Rose Complements with the Mr. & Mrs. stamp set to create this title.



This PML card was cut on the Cricut using the Artfully Sent cartridge. I then stamped the sentiments from the January SOTM, Beloved Bouquet.



I paired a cut out heart with both the Kraft and clear embellishments to create a cluster. here you can also see the fun Zip Strip from the paper packet.



Lastly, I added this funny sticker from the Complements.



Here is the completed layout, ready for photos to be added on Valentines Day!



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  Maz Wood's blog, Inky Fingers.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Pixie, Pomegranate, White Daisy
Cricut Cartridge: Artfully Sent
Embellishments: La Vie En Rose Complements
Ink: Black
Paper Packet: La Vie En Rose
Stamp sets: Beloved Bouquet, Documenting Moments, Mr. & Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. The pixie and black and white work so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely colour combination works so well on this page layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I am sure your photos will look lovely on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout & I really liked how you paired the paper with pixie it so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!