Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Last Chance Layout!

Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Meryl's Blog then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features some of the Close To My Heart items retiring at the end of this month.One of my favourite paper packets, Regattta, and a complimentary stamp set, Beach Days, have been used over and over in my household for capturing all of our summer memories.

I have some photos of us in the pool at my Dad's house, and I wanted to document them as we may not be swimming there next summer if he sells as planned. The Regatta Paper Packet and the Beach Days stamp set were perfect for this!



I have used one of the PML cards as a jounral box, and added one of the Glacier Fundamental Assortment paper clips. I also cut a crab shape from the Artistry cartridge and stamped the crab from Beach Days in Flaxen ink.



I also added a Beach Ball from the same stamp set, and added a title and some of my favourite Blue Epoxy Dots.



I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz's Inky Fingers.

7 comments:

  1. I think I need to buy some blue epoxy dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pool photos will look great on this layout, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice layout, love your title

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the double coloured title "Make a Splash". Did you cut that on the cricut also?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!