Friday, August 17, 2018

Bring Back My Pack- More Magical Blog Hop



Welcome to our Featured Paper Packet Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring the Magical Paper Packet that has been bought back to purchase.

If you have come here from Kimberly's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.

I am in New Zealand and there is sadly no chance of me getting to Disneyland any time soon, but Magical can be used for so much more than theme parks!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love Harry Potter, and so I thought the Magical Paper packet would be the perfect colours and designs for a recent Harry Potter Donut Day I went to. Sadly my photo printer is still being difficult so I will have to re-print the photos on this layout, but I added them anyway so that you could get the full effect of the layout.

I used the multi-coloured heart paper for the background since I love Harry Potter and food!



The Black and White Dots are included in the Magical Workshop Kit and so I used these on my journaling box to mimic the trio of donuts.



Aren't these donuts adorable? They are from the CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge, and so of course I had to include them in my layout. On a side note, my Harry Potter top is pretty adorable too!



Now "Hop" on over to Carrie's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your Gryffindor shirt! Did you make it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I got it from a local store- I've only made a few t-shirts with my Cricut so I wasn't too convinced in my skills to make my own HP tee!

      Delete
  2. Great layout, love the story behind your page too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!