Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Documented CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Kara Davies then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s August featured Paper Collection, Documented.



I paired the Paper Packet with the matching Documented Cardmaking stamp set and thin cuts to create two friendship themed cards.

For the first one, I used the flowers in a wreath shape to frame the sentiment, then added a strip of ribbon and some of the Documented paper to anchor the card.




The next card used more of the green flowers, which I put in a cluster alongside the sentiment. I used the thin cut floral border to create the shaped strips of paper along the top and bottom- this set has lots of uses!




I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Nell Ward.

3 comments:

  1. I love your wreath card it is so pretty, the pink and the purple looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the wreath card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral wreath card is so pretty. A very different look for this paper pack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!