Saturday, September 1, 2018

Australasian September SOTM



Hello and welcome aboard our September Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s September Stamp of the Month, Just Treats.




Using this stamp set and the new 'Tis The Season Paper Packet, I was able to create these 5 Christmas cards in just 20 minutes!



I took four different paper patterns from the 'Tis The Season Paper Packet, and the word printed pattern is from the coordinating Christmas List PML cards, as well as some New England Ivy and White Daisy cardstock.



I stacked the patterned paper and cut it a random angles, keeping each stack together. I then shuffled each patterned paper piece until I had five different pattern mixes.



I glued each pattern mix to the backing piece of White Daisy cardstock for stability.



I then matted each pattern on the New England Ivy cardstock and added a stamped sentiment from the September Stamp of the Month to finish off the card.



Full instructions and measurements to make these cards can be found here.

This exclusive stamp set is only available during September. It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $30.50 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me to place an order.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen Watkins.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards, I quite like the non traditional Christmas colours and the way you cut multiple papers. I love quick card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab technique to use Lauren. Your cards look gorgeous. I'll definitely be trying this one. The patchworker in me is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done, will check out your pattern & give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patchwork effect, Lauren. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your patchwork cards. Great technique, Easy to follow your steps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!