Friday, August 31, 2018

Family fun at Ferrymead

Recently, a lot of the primary school teachers here in New Zealand have been on strike to negotiate a fair wage. This means I get the boys at home during the day, which works out rather well when I'm not at work!

Luckily, the last teacher only day was on a day where Ferrymead Heritage Park was letting children in for free with an adult. We had a great afternoon looking at the old fire engines, doing olden day schoolwork, and I even had a go on the fairground rides.



I love the touch that shimmer trim gives to this clean layout, and journalling spots are always handy for adding in the details.



I'm glad I still fit in the merry-go-round rides!


I tried to keep the circle theme going throughout the layout, so as well as the circular patterned paper I added this circle sticker.




I used the Sketches in Thyme sketch for this layout- they've been giving me some great inspiration lately!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, clean and simple. Very good. Eli (Sketches in Tyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!