Saturday, February 15, 2020

Keep Your Head Up- Australasian Bush fire Relief

Hello and welcome aboard our special Bushfire Relief Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s special Bushfire Relief stamp set, to raise funds for the Australian bush fires.

I made a quick card to showcase the beautiful heart design of this stamp set; and how perfectly the sentiments fit inside the heart shape.



I also wanted to show you the cute floral deco pieces, which I made into a feature banner, and I also kept the heart theme going with a heart border along the side of the card.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappy Chicks.

2 comments:

  1. Sangria is one of my favourite ink colours - great choice to use it with this stamp set

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!