Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Happiness Lives Here Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Happiness Lives Here Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Doreen then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s January Featured collection, Happiness Lives Here


This bright and cheery paper packet works perfectly with the new Home Sweet Home stamp set and thin cuts. 


I have good friends who have recently purchased their first home so I wanted to make them a card.


 My eight year old son even came and helped me with the stamping- he did the black hearts around the house and glued everything down for me. He's such a sweetheart.

I love the Paprika colour in this collection, which I paired with Blue Belle. And the matching thin cuts made it so easy to create a cute stand out house and sentiment!

This collection can be yours for January and February 2021. Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappychicks.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!