Monday, March 1, 2021

Australasian SOTM Blog Hop- S2103 Winged Masterpiece


Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Maz then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a card that features Close To My Heart’s March Stamp of the Month, Winged Masterpiece.


When you first look at this stamp set it doesn't seem very masculine, so I wanted to show you how to make this suitable to give to the man in your life.

I used the cute blue heart paper from the new March-April Mix In Paper Packet paired with some Glacier and Black cardstock, and the White Acrylic Hearts.



Now, I don't quite have a husband yet, as we are engaged, so I was cheeky and masked the "lucky to be your" sentiment to create the "husband to be" sentiment. You could also do this with the wife sentiment of course! I stamped an xoxo from the Perfect Match stamp set and then cut the sentiment banner on an angle just for some added interest as this card is quite simple. 

This exclusive stamp set is only available during March. It can be yours for just $10 with a qualifying order of $88, or for $37.50  if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.  If you are a VIP, you can even get this stamp set for free!

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doreen.

2 comments:

  1. Masculine yet pretty card Lauren, it's great how we can mask certain words to create a different sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the saying, it looks great on the mix-in papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!