Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Daisy Meadows Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Daisy Meadows Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Doris then you are in the right place. 

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s March Featured collection, Daisy Meadows.


I know this screams Easter- but I wanted to show you an adorable page of my new baby niece with her bunny rabbit that we got her.

Here's the cute layout I created using the bunny paper from this paper packet, paired with Glacier cardstock and the sticker sheet as well as Picture My Life cards. 


I popped the bunny sticker on some foam tape so that it looked like he was peeking out over the photo, and added some hearts and journal strips nearby.


The "some Bunny loves you " sentiment was absolutely perfect for this layout, and then I added another PML card for the photo mat as well as a gorgeous floral sticker from the collection. 


Here's what the layout will look like once I have the photo of my new niece printed- this is her toy bunny rabbit that my boys and I gave her when she was born. Isn't she just the cutest?

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Scrappychicks.

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!