Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Happy Day Cloud Background


This week at Heart 2 Heart- the technique set is sponging- and I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

I have been waiting to use this Build A Rainbow Thin Cuts since I first purchased them- so I got to work creating a card with these.


I cut one of the clouds and used that as a template to sponge a piece of White Daisy Cardstock using Glacier Ink and a Sponge Dauber


I just kept repeating the sponging process, using the cloud thin cut as a guide, until I had completeted the background. 


To create the completed card- I used a piece of yellow stripe paper from the In This Together Paper Packet and then matted the sponged background onto Grape Cardstock. I then cut the rainbow from Candy Apple, Nectarine, Clover and Lagoon cardstock and added two more clouds, which I also sponged with Glacier ink and popped up on 3D Foam Tape for some extra dimension. 


I stamped the sentiment from the Hillside Cottage Cardmaking Stamp Set using Grape Ink, and my card was done! I would love to know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!