Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Outdoor Borders Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring June's SOTM, which is Outdoor Borders, a set of 9 fun border stamps.  

If you have come here from ScrappinKaty's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 16 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Of course I was immediately excited about the hiking themed borders- perfect for our recent day out at the trails of the Adventure Park.

I have created this double page layout by pairing the Outdoor Borders SOTM with the Lovely Paper Packet. The Toffee patterned paper made a great backdrop for my photos, paired with Sage Cardstock


Here is a closer look at the left hand side- I paired this page with some Cricut Cuts from the You Are Here collection as the hiking boot matched the border! I also added in the adorable wooden bunny from the Hillside Cottage Shapes to keep the wood/nature theme going throughout my pages.


As well as using the 'over the hill' stamp across the whole 12 inch strip,  I added some sentiment titles to my page by chopping up the words. Look how cute those small boots are paired with the Cricut cut boot!


The right hand side is a mirror image of the first, with more Hillside Cottage Shapes and Cricut cuts to help the theme. I cut all of the Cricut cuts using Sage, Toffee and Espresso Cardstock. 


I added more of the border words by cutting a strip- the back to nature was stamped in Espresso ink and I love that the little tree matches my Cricut cut trees!


The full 12 inch border features again on the right hand side, which I stamped onto the Sage cardstock in Evergreen ink. It is such a fun way to create an easy border! Once again, a few wooden shapes and Cricut cuts were added to the page. 

Now "Hop" on over to Gina's StampinHeaven to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the June SOTM is only available until 30th June!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! I love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! And it shows just how versatile the little sayings are when you use them individually as well as on borders. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love this layout and how you used the stamp set. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, looks like zip strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Layout! Loving every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout and love the border stamp with the theme, so cute! I love that boot too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT layout, Lauren! I just love that this stamp set is so versatile and goes with so many other products CTMH offers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your use of that border; perfect for the theme of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I love how you incorporated the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute combos! Lovely worked unexpectedly well for a hiking layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!