Monday, June 7, 2021

Stenciled Background with So Tweet



This week at Heart 2 Heart, we want to see you Get Inky!

I recently went to a fun consultant training day, where one of our projects was this adorable card using the new So Tweet Stamp Set and Thin Cuts


I absolutely love chickens so this was one of the first stamp sets I purchased when the new catalogue came out. 

We created the background of this card by using the Stencil Pack 2 and sponging over this with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. We then stamped the sentiment and the little flower icon in Raspberry Ink on a diagonal to line up with the diagonal lines. I then added the thin cut chick with the balloon that I had coloured using my markers, and stuck it to a Stitched Bracket Thin Cut that I splattered with Raspberry Shimmer Brush



The finishing touch was to add some Gold Glitter Gems- what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!