Saturday, April 16, 2022

Layered Flowers Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop! This month, we are featuring Layered Flowers as our technique. This could be achieved through Thin Cuts, Cricut cuts, stamp images, or even with masking.


This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog you are on the right track! 

Easter is this weekend, and I like to do pages in advance- I know I'll be wearing a bright and cheerful dress so I wanted to use bright colours for this year's Easter Family Photo scrapbook page. 

I also set myself a challenge to combine birthday papers, an Easter stamp set and florals!

I used the Mix In Paper Packet as the base, and added some other paper accents using the Cake Day Paper Packet and the Cake Day Picture My Life Cards


The Layered Flowers Thin Cuts make it so easy to add bold embellishments- I used a combination of Green Apple, Wild Berry and Lemonade Cardstock from the Cake Day Coordinating Cardstock to create the flowers. I also added Wild Berry Dots to some of the flowers.

Here you can see even more floral accents- I cut the Easter Eggs out from my Cricut using the EGGS font on my computer, and then tone on tone stamped some flowers from the Some Bunny Loves You Stamp Set and Thin Cuts. The floral border at the top is also from this stamp set and layered with some more Wild Berry Dots.


As a side note- how cute are these chicks from the stamp set! I had to add them into my layout.


I think I managed to combine Birthday, Easter and floral accents successfully into my layout- what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!  Please continue onto Darlys' Blog where you will find her sharing her layered flowers technique.  Be sure to leave a comment and happy hopping!

6 comments:

  1. Your layout is so bright and pretty! Great job on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers in this layout! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choice of colors, delightful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cake Day for Easter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding! You pictures are so detailed and your colors pop!! I love this layout. It is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!