Friday, August 31, 2018

Floss like a Boss

Has anyone else got Fortnite obsessed children in their household? My two boys don't really play the game but they have all the dance moves down pat, including The Floss. I had my friend make some t-shirts for them featuring this trend, and they both wanted to wear them everywhere.

I have so many old papers lying around that I really have to use them up, and I magically pulled out three CTMH cardstocks that matched perfectly with the cog paper and so a layout was born!



I was particularly thrilled to see this Like A Boss speech bubble embellishment, and I stamped the word FLOSS using Pear ink and an old CTMH alphabet stamp set.



I was inspired by the Sketches in Thyme sketch as well as the Lots of Colour theme over at Use Your Stuff. I'm also sharing this with the cuteness overload theme over at Heart 2 Heart challenges.



Have you scrapbooked anything gaming related? I would love to see it!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout and perfect for this challenge. Love how you did the speech bubble. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, clean and nice. Very good job with the sketch. Eli (Sketches in Tyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun colors on this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...Floss like a boss, I love it! My girls are obsessed with flossing, I never even thought of documenting it, I so have to now thanks to this layout! The layout is great, I love the colours in it and the shirts are great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...love that background paper...thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Hert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those diamonds and this certainly qualifies for our "cuteness overload" challenge at Heart 2 Heart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!